In need of resources for your family?
Give us a call at 413-787-6959 x8 . We are here to help you navigate available resources in the community!
- Looking for childcare? Visit the Department of Early Education and Care’s website to search programs in your area.
- Visit the Brain Building in Progress website for local activities and early childhood resources.
- For information on Springfield Public Schools check out their website.
- For resources for your family visit the Read! Reading Success by 4th Grade website.
- Looking for local resources? Visit Massachusetts 2-1-1.
- Check out the Springfield City Library for events going on throughout the city.
HUNGRY FOR BOOKS FAMILY RESOURCES
July 6th imaginative-play
July 13th singing-and-sound-play
July 20th reading-pictures
WEEK 1- Rainbow Fish week-1-rainbow-fish
WEEK 2- Essential and Community Workers week-2-essential-and-community-workers
WEEK 3- Things That Move week-3-things-that-move
WEEK 4- Going Green week-4-going-green
WEEK 5- Who Is In My Family week-5-who-is-in-my-family
WEEK 6- We Take Care Of Each Other week-6-we-take-care-of-each-other
WEEK 7- All Kinds Of Families week-7-all-kinds-of-families
WEEK 8- All Kinds of Animals week-8-all-kinds-of-animals
WEEK 9- Animal Homes week-9-animal-homes
WEEK 10- Creepy, Crawly Insects week-10-creepy-crawly-insects
WEEK 11- Animals Change week-11-animals-change
WEEK 12- Using My Imagination week-12-using-my-imagination
WEEK 13- Tools We use week-13-tools-we-use
WEEK 14- Things We Build week-14-things-we-build
WEEK 15- My Senses week-15-my-senses
WEEK 16-Taking Care Of Myself week-16-taking-care-of-myself
WEEK 17- Being Safe week-17-being-safe
WEEK 18- My School week-18-my-school
WEEK 19-Making Friends week-19-making-friends
WEEK 20- Learning Together week-20-learning-together
WEEK 21- Getting Along week-21-getting-along
WEEK 23- Trying New Things week-23-trying-new-things
WEEK 24- I Can Do It! week-24-i-can-do-it
WEEK 25- We’re Big Now