In need of resources for your family?
Give us a call at 413-787-6959 x8 . We are here to help you navigate available resources in the community!
Looking for childcare?
- Visit the Department of Early Education and Care’s website to search programs in your area.
- Visit the Brain Building in Progress website for local activities and early childhood resources.
- For information on Springfield Public Schools check out their website.
- For resources for your family visit the Read! Reading Success by 4th Grade website.
- Looking for local resources? Visit Massachusetts 2-1-1.
- Check out the Springfield City Library for events going on throughout the city.
HUNGRY FOR BOOKS FAMILY RESOURCES
July 6th imaginative-play
July 13th singing-and-sound-play
July 20th reading-pictures
WEEK ONE- Rainbow Fish week-1-rainbow-fish
WEEK TWO- Essential and Community Workers week-2-essential-and-community-workers
WEEK THREE- Things That Move week-3-things-that-move
WEEK FOUR- Going Green week-4-going-green
WEEK FIVE- Who Is In My Family week-5-who-is-in-my-family
WEEK SIX- We Take Care Of Each Other week-6-we-take-care-of-each-other
WEEK SEVEN- All Kinds Of Families week-7-all-kinds-of-families
WEEK EIGHT- All Kinds of Animals week-8-all-kinds-of-animals
WEEK NINE- Animal Homes week-9-animal-homes
WEEK TEN- Creepy, Crawly Insects week-10-creepy-crawly-insects
WEEK ELEVEN- Animals Change week-11-animals-change
WEEK TWELVE- Using My Imagination week-12-using-my-imagination
WEEK THIRTEEN- Tools We use week-13-tools-we-use
WEEK FOURTEEN-👉 week-14-things-we-build